The goal of the ISIN is for the pursuit of the advancement and excellence in intra and perioperative neurophysiology by:
- Conducting regular meetings of the ISIN and joint meetings with related societies (neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, ETN surgery, endovascular radiology, anesthesiology, neurophysiology…)
- Providing education in Intraoperative Neurophysiology by:
a) regular courses and conferences
b) scientific communication
- Promoting research in Neurophysiology
- Representing Intra and peri-operative Neurophysiology in the world
- Advancing standards of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures associated with significant risk of neurological injury.
ISIN members share a passion for the development, education and diffusion of Intraoperative Neurophysiology. Current ISIN membership comprises over 300 individual members in 60 countries and continues to grow.
- Access the Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology (online)
- Registration fee discount for the ISIN Annual Conference and Education Course
- Participate in expert task forces, discussions and exchange ideas (online)
- Subscribe to the ISIN newsletter and keep abreast of the latest developments in the area of Intraoperative Neurophysiology
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from all over the world for exchange of expertise
- Engage with ISIN activities including its annual conference and educational course
Categories of Membership:
a) Active Members
Active members shall be MDs, PhDs, or doctorate level clinical neurophysiologists, with a primary function or active interest in Intraoperative Neurophysiology.
Annual membership fee: € 150,00, one-time admission fee: € 50,00.
b) Associate Members
Associate members shall be registered technicians and nurses active in Intraoperative Neurophysiology.
Annual membership fee: € 50,00, one-time admission fee: € 50,00.
c) Senior Members
At any time of retirement from active Intraoperative Neurophysiology, Members and Supporters may apply to the Executive Board for Senior Membership.
One-time admission fee € 50,00.