The goal of the ISIN is for the pursuit of the advancement and excellence in intra and perioperative neurophysiology by:
- Conducting regular meetings of the ISIN and joint meetings with related societies (neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, ETN surgery, endovascular radiology, anesthesiology, neurophysiology…)
- Providing education in Intraoperative Neurophysiology by: a) regular courses and conferences b) scientific communication
- Promoting research in Neurophysiology
- Representing Intra and peri-operative Neurophysiology in the world
- Advancing standards of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures associated with significant risk of neurological injury.